POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Grandad : Re: Grandad Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grandad
From: nemesis
Date: 29 Jan 2009 11:41:56
Message: <4981dc54$1@news.povray.org>
St. escreveu:
> "Mike Raiford" <mraXXXiford.at.@g1023mail.com> wrote in message
>> St. wrote:
>>> It doesn't matter what you tell your kids, they never listen. :(
>> Uh oh... Not good.
>>
>> Hopefully he steps up and does the right thing in regards to taking care
>> of a child. They're a lot of hard work.
>
>      Made (hopefully) easier by Dad.
>
>     Thing is, he's only known her about 3 months, and they're SOOOO in
> luuuurve, and now they're talking marriage.
>
>     Definately not good.

Doesn't matter, man!  All you need is love! :)

It happened about the same to me and, though love is now gone and we
parted ways, my daughter is the best thing in my life.  I got a job
*after* having a child and I've been progressing further ever since,
with a house of my own, gadgets and much fun with her.  You can't stop
life from suddenly getting in the way of your big plans.  Everything
just falls into place.

Congratulations!  You'll get to love the little brat in time and will
see a bright change operating on your son... :D